19 flags.exhibited on the facade of the radio/TV station ORF RadioKulturhaus, Vienna, Austria.
‘…Advanced Science of Morphology’ is a project that questions the possibility
of unity in Europe by reflecting on the changes that have happened to the countries
that once made up Yugoslavia.
Alongside the public art presentations of the work and the gallery exhibitions, the flags were carried through a number of cities as a form of live art event. This time in Zagreb, we took the flags to area of Mamutica in the perifery as well as the City center. Passing through various parts of the city was synonymous with ‘bridging the borders’ (one aspect the morphed flags project supports). The walking performances also gave passers-by the opportunity to talk with the flag bearers and myself. The reception of the project and debate with passers, varied from friendly to aggressive.
- Balkan Express, newspaper dedicated to the international conference ‘Balkan Express’, 27.04.2008, Title: Land(s) of the Free, by Anne Katrin Feßler, [GER]
- Third Text magazine, 2007, ENG
- Austrian Cultural Forum in UK, brochure cover, 2006, ENG
- Weiner Zeitung, newspaper, 2010, GER
- Magazine review by Anne Katrin Feßler, GER
- Vreme Newspaper Cover, MK
- ACF Brochure Cover, ENG
- Newspaper review for Vreme, MK
- Newspaper Review by MA, ENG tanslation
- Newspaper Vreme interview by Jasna Frangovska, MK
- Eröffnung des Symposions im RadioKulturhaus, GER
- Newspaper review for Danas, SRB
- Internet Invitation, Italian Institute, ENG